Opportunity and the Doors of Life

Sister Act 2 is a movie with a major life lesson. OPPORTUNITY! Everyone needs to know that word.

The key phrase in that movie was "If wanna be somebody, if you wanna go somewhere, then you better wake up and pay attention".


For playful children, it's just hard to pay attention sometimes because they're always playing and always want to.

Another thing I noticed in that movie was the setting of the church. It wasn't exactly the land of opportunity. But the opportunity that was actually out there was the one the actor character did not see.

I'm trying to say that you should always look for the open doors in life, or sooner or later, every single door will be closed. Not all chances come twice.




Comments

  1. WOW!!!! JUST READING THIS BLEW MY MIND AWAY THIS WAS REALLY GOOD TISE GOOD JOB!!����

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is very true I'll try and watch the movie on Sunday and eve read more of these .Great job Tise O. This is Tolu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much @Tolu. I think you will enjoy the movie very much.

      Delete
  3. Nice write up dear Tise.......well done. I'd see the movie soon. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know you are going to enjoy the movie😁

      Delete
  4. Lovely write up darling... Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weldone Tise! Wise words from a wise young woman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tise with the Words! This is really inspiring. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Tise. This was an amazing revelation. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tise....do you know how many times I've seen Sisters Act and I never thought about it this way??
    What an eye opening piece....glad i read it Tise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is That My Landlord?!

How Does my Behavior Affect Others