Vox Populi Vox Dei

 A sọrọ nitori a jẹ iran ti o ṣe iyẹn.

I am not a fluent Yoruba speaker, but I know a few words. If you also don't speak fluent Yoruba, you're probably wondering what that text above means. It means 'We talk because we are a generation that does that'. 

What I mean by "We talk" is the protests. I mean, imagine if it wasn't this generation that this was happening to, other generations might have cowered in fear and let SARS and Covid 19 to destroy and take away everything important to them. (Not like Nigerians ever cower). The reason we talk is because something is wrong and we don't like it, so we say something. We say something. Don't feel guilty, that you are not out there protesting with our other Nigerians. You are also protesting, just not physically, you could be praying, donating and some of the other things we are doing. I don't protest physically either, technically because I'm too young to go out alone much more to protest. I protest by praying and sharing the news to others by blogging. 

What do you do to protest? If you don't like something, you speak up and talk. But in a respective manner, no violence and no littering. I speak up because I don't like littering.

Vox Populi Vox Dei meaning The Voice of the People is the Voice of God.

Comments

  1. Well done Babygirl.... I'm proud of u, Tise. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I will. Look forward to more of these amazing posts😁

      Delete
  2. Go girl, the sore soke generation. The Lord Almighty will restore our country Nigeria back to its lost Glory and bless us with good and conscientious leadership IJMN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Opportunity and the Doors of Life

Is That My Landlord?!