Not Again!

 Good evening or whatever time you are reading this. The follow-up question is, what is this very special and dedicated blog post about? Lucky you, because this post is about YOU! How is it about you, you ask? Well, no human on Earth, absolutely NON, is perfect, including YOU. And sometimes we can't help but make mistakes, even though they can be avoided. No matter what happens, I'm not perfect, you're not perfect, she's not perfect and he's not perfect. NOT as long as you are on this Earth you are not perfect. But I believe that if you are on another Earth you might be perfect. It just depends, no one is perfect at ALL. 

Maybe I may be coming on a little too strong. Like I said before, no one is perfect and we all make mistakes, therefore we make continual mistakes, over and over again. Sometimes we don't even know we are making a mistake but we ARE. Most times we do know. The advice that I give, is that for us who make knowing mistakes, I think we have to stop. For the benefit of others and ourselves. 



#followup

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opportunity and the Doors of Life

How Does my Behavior Affect Others

Is That My Landlord?!